Saturday, April 4, 2015

New blog progress update + new goodness on eBay this week!

I really have no good explanation for why the new blog isn't up and running yet - too many other things coming along and distracting me, I guess! But, the good news is that I've been making progress and hopefully, barring any catastrophes, I'll have it ready for its official launch very soon... :: fingers crossed ::

Having to list stuff on eBay is one of those distractions - but it's one that I really can't ignore. ;) I put up some auctions and some fixed price listings this week, let's check them out!

Auctions:










 


(I actually have 4 different ones listed, click to see them all!)


(I have 5 different ones listed, click to see them all!)

Fixed Price:


( I have 5 of these listed, click over to see them all!)





No comments: