Saturday, February 14, 2015

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

Last weekend I went to my favorite kind of estate sale - the kind where the owner never threw anything away. Ever. The house was packed, with just pathways cut through the rooms. It made shopping it difficult, but there isn't much that is more fun than digging through that kind of sale! I came home with some goodies, some of which I got listed at auction this week, along with some other stuff I pulled from my slightly overwhelming to be listed pile...













1 comment:

Meinard said...

Hi Mitzi, looks like you had a great time at the estate sale! I love the vanity mirror and, for some reason, I found myself staring at the Blue Onion canister set - I think the symmetry and balance of those 4 items makes the picture so visually appealing. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the auctions!