Monday, March 24, 2014

New goodness on eBay - vintage purses and more!

I've been on a kick of listing my items straight to fixed price lately - I don't know how long this whim will last. I have a feeling once sale season kicks into high gear - which is soon, yay!! - I'll probably start listing auctions again. Right now I'm just wanting to get the stuff up there so people can buy it, no waiting!

I tackled my stash of vintage purses, plus a few other fun things I've picked up at estate sales lately...



















4 comments:

Shinny said...

I just bought the bathroom plaque set! So very excited as it matches a set of plaques a friend of mine recently found for me. Can't wait to hang them in the kid's bathroom. You find the best stuff.

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Yay, I am so glad that you found them!! :D

Shinny said...

I wanted to let you know that the package arrived and I have not gotten one of those EBay requests to provide feedback, for once I would actually do it as I am so very thrilled with the bathroom plaques. So is my 6 year old, she was all set to start pounding nails to hang them up on Saturday. ;) They are so darn cute. Can't decide which bathroom I want to put them in or if I split them between the two. Thanks so much and that was so quick for delivery. You rock!

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

I'm so glad they arrived safely! Have fun with them :)