Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Vintage snap back hats - new at auction on eBay!

Here is a fun find I have to show you all - a bunch of 1980's vintage college team snap back hats! I never would have thought to pick up something like this, but I've been watching the pickers on YouTube lately, and I kept hearing them talk about snap back hats and how some of them can go for a lot of money...

Anyway, I went to an estate sale a couple of weeks ago, and lo and behold, there is a huge collection of hats! I only grabbed maybe 1/4 of what was there, the dude must have been either a collector or an employee, to have so many... Most of them were in new condition too, the guy running the sale said they were all stored in a trunk.

I won't show them all here, just a few of my favorites... Click on over if you want to check them all out!




No comments: