Sunday, April 7, 2013

This weekend's thrift scores!



It's church sale season - hooray!! I hit 3 this weekend, plus 2 estate sales and one thrift store. I didn't come home with quite as much as I was hoping for, but not a bad bunch of goodies when it's all said and done... :)

Forgive the terrible photo, I was having trouble with the lights glaring too much on the globe and the bowling bag... The embroidered flowers in the back are WAY cooler than they look here! And that is an original 1986 Jenga game you see there - did anyone else think that was just the best thing EVER back in the 80's?

Those brass deer are HUGE - they are by far my favorite find of the weekend. The Raggedy Ann and Andy bookends come in a close second though!

I'll probably be getting all this stuff listed this week, but if there is something you are interested in, just drop me a line at vintagegoodness@gmail.com! :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

JJJJJJJenga! That was fun, we still have it!!g

iHaveToSellEverything said...

You know I just saw some of those Raggedy Ann and Andy bookends at a yard sale but for some reason I passed them by. Hope I didn't miss out on something good.