Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Goodness on Etsy - Vintage Adult Film Posters

I've just finished listing a big bunch of amazing vintage 1960's - 1970's adult film posters from Belgium - the illustrations on them are of course a bit naughty, some more so than others, so I realize they won't be up everyone's alley.... But I can't lie - I just love them! I got them from a vintage poster dealer who was hanging up his hat. The fact that they are in French (with some Dutch, apparently they speak both in Belgium) I think makes them extra interesting!

I made sure all the first photos in the listings were cropped so they weren't too explicit, so you'll have to click through to the listing to see the full poster. Here's just a few of my favorites - click on over if you want to check them all out!





No comments: