Saturday, November 3, 2012

New goodness on eBay this week!

I actually listed some auctions and also some straight to the store items, so let's have a look, shall we?

First up - my awesome auction going Dad scored a box of red Ransburg pottery pieces for me - I've always loved Ransburg, so believe me, it was hard to part with these...






Besides the Ransburg there are a few other goodies up at auction as well:








Last but not least, I was at a sale a few weeks ago and a guy had a huge long rack full of vintage Levis jean jackets - they aren't the big E ones (sadly), but they are all made in the USA, so I am figuring they are most likely from the 80's.

I went ahead and bought some and listed them straight into my store at a fixed price. Click on over to check them all out!

No comments: