Saturday, August 4, 2012

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

eBay hadn't had a fee sale in a while, and it is starting to scare me. I was getting used to that nice little break in fees, and hoping that because they were having them so often, it was working out well for them and *maybe* they were thinking of reducing or eliminating the auction listing fees... But, it isn't looking like it now. Sad face. Sigh.

Of course, I listed some stuff anyway! :)

(How great are these?!?! *swoon*) 

(These have been on my Holy Grail list for a while now,
and I *finally* found one!)






There's more - click on over to see the rest! :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those Collins glasses are swank!

and nobody does crock pots better than the original - Rival!

Michelle said...

That Rival crock pot it vintage? Get outta here! I have one of those and never thought of it as such. You're scaring me. LOL