Friday, February 17, 2012

Huge LAST CHANCE Sale On eBay This Week!

Since I haven't done a clean out of old, unsold inventory in quite a while, I decided to take advantage of the 7 DAYS (!!) of free auction listings on eBay to have a LAST CHANCE sale. Can you believe I had stuff in my stores that I originally listed back in 2009? Crazy! Time flies when you're having fun and all that, apparently... ;)

These auctions are literally the last chance you online folks will have at these items - and I started them all nice and cheap, most of them at $4.95. And there is some GREAT stuff too, definitely a few things that fall into the "unsold mysteries" category!

Before I show you some of the items that are part of the sale, I did list a few new goodies that I want to make sure you see:






What do you all think of my new white bead board photo background, by the way? It's not perfect - the board was salvaged from my parent's bathroom re-do, so there wasn't a piece large enough for the backdrop, hence the dark gaps... but I think I kind of like it, though I still have some lighting issues to work out...

Ok, on to the sale items... I think I pulled out about 150 things, so of course there is no way I could show them all here - if you want to see everything, just click on over to check it all out! Here are just a few of the biggest "unsold mysteries" - things that I really love, and have NO CLUE why they haven't sold. Hopefully they will this time! ::fingers crossed::













1 comment:

John Schindler II said...

Mitzi--love your blog. I'm a lifelong antiquer, and am making my passion for antiques a full-time business by selling antiques online. I'm blogging about my experiences at my brand-new blog, Wisdom Lane Antiques: wisdomlaneantiques.blogspot.com. Stop by!