Saturday, December 31, 2011

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I cannot believe that it is 2012 already - it seems like just yesterday I was listening to Art Bell on the radio talking about the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012 and thinking it was AGES away. Not anymore! Time really does fly when you are having fun, apparently!

eBay celebrated the end of 2011 with a whopping 3 day free auction listing fee sale, and I did the best I could to list as much as possible. Of course I don't feel like I have listed enough - and I've come to accept that I never will. ;)

Here are a few of my favorites from this week's batch of goodness:








There's lots more - click on over to check out the rest! :)

7 comments:

Ruth said...

The canister set and bird mugs are yummy!

Jemima said...

What a lovely lot of girdles!

Amber Von Felts said...

The bird cups so are beautiful! Happy New Year to you!

Vanessa said...

I love each and every find, especially the cups and kitty card holder. I was lusting after the same kitty card holder at a local antique store, actually :)

Pool Pump Covers said...

Happy New Year!I like the metal canister. Thanks for sharing!

Creations and Inspirations said...

Adorable blog and fun post love the mugs. Just found your blog and I see we have alot in common. Check my blog out and follow if you'd like

I always FOLLOW back :)

Dan said...

I'm feeling the goodness.