Saturday, July 16, 2011

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

I only managed to post a few auctions this week, but I've been shopping like crazy - so there is MUCH MUCH more on the way... I love garage sale season!! :)


Siesta Ware Mugs Cups Wood Carrier Western Cowboy Set

 Vintage Zenith AM FM Tube Radio Model X390 Alarm Clock

Vtg Glass Anthropomorphic Salt Pepper Shaker Sugar Bowl

Vtg Japan Paper Mache Floral Tole Toleware Tray Shabby

There's a couple more things, just click on over if you want to check out the rest! I will probably be back tomorrow with a post of what I have listed on Etsy lately, so stay tuned :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Too
much
awesome

must
look
away!!!

Charlotte said...

I remember when the 'big eyed' animals and kids were all the rage! My mother still uses a clock radio like this!

Rhan Vintage said...

Great finds! I love love love the big eyed kitty. I have some too!

Anonymous said...

I've got one of those mugs from Beech Bend Park in Kentucky (I imagine you could've found them at any theme park). But it pales next to that elaborate setup there.