Saturday, October 9, 2010

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

Besides the Dorothy Thorpe set I wrote about yesterday, I did manage to list some other goodies at auction this week:




 Vintage Film Movie Star Wallpaper Sample Scrapbook 1930's
(Be sure to click over and check out all the photos - this is such a gem!!)



Vintage Lustro Ware Yellow Plastic Bread Box Retro

 Vintage Shawnee Pottery Aqua Snowflake Ball Pitcher

 Vintage Framed Turner Victorian Women Prints Set

Believe it or not, that isn't even everything - I know, I had a productive week! :) Click on over to check out the rest!

1 comment:

Etsy anteekgeek said...

I have a beautiful Thorpe dish, and am told it is most probably OOAK.
Hand signed with full signature. Done in both acid etch, and a interesting molten glass application. Has anyone seen or heard of anything like it?
Long time collectors I have sent photos to, have not!