Thursday, December 3, 2009

Newsletter Issue #14 - Vintage Bathroom Goodness & More!

I'm working on the newest, re-vamped issue of my email newsletter as we speak! I got sidelined by the 1/2 off eBay auction listing fee sale yesterday, so I am a little behind, but I should have it out to everyone tomorrow. Here's a peek at what's inside:
  1. Super Secret Content - from a reader suggestion - vintage bathroom goodness!
  2. Blog Updates, Did You Miss Any? - a recap of my blog posts since the last newsletter
  3. Facebook Goodness - a recap of some of the interesting stuff I've posted on Facebook lately
  4. The Vintage List News - the latest from my online directory site, The Vintage List
  5. Must See Sites - a few of the fun and/or helpful vintage related websites I've found lately
Who knows, I could add even more than that before it is all said and done - I told you I am going to be getting my $8/mo. worth, right? ;) If you haven't signed up yet do it now so you don't miss it!









SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Signed up! Sounds great! Thank you!!

cat